Thank you for choosing our CareerReady Pathway Manager. Let us tell you a little bit about us.
- We are company built by parents and educators, who started CareerReady Pathway Manager because we are dedicated to making the future a better, safer, and happier place for our kids!
- We value your privacy and respect your desire to keep your data private!
- We are committed to providing our services through a secure, user-controlled environment!
What personal information do we collect from the people that use our platform?
We only collect information the user voluntarily discloses, or which has been directly provided to us by authorized school administrators. The information disclosed that we may collect and store include the following types of Personal Data:
- Information that you provide when updating your Profile, which may include email address, mobile phone number and carrier, career choices, college choices, educational pathway choices, post-high school plans and career-technical education choices.
- School staff may give students assignments and provide comments to students which may include but not limited to career assessments, yearly goals, points of pride, and reflections. Students can submit assignments, add comments and propose Career Experiences. None of this information is shared with any third parties without the instructor or school's consent.
- Students may add future course choices when academic planning.
How do we use your information?
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To allow school staff to provide career experiences for students based on preferences and career choices.
- To facilitate student academic planning based on preferences and career choices.
- To allow students to create a Career Plan and Career Portfolio.
- To make the CareerReady Pathway Manager platform better and more user-friendly.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information supplied is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user accesses information to maintain the safety of personal information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Transfer Of Your Personal Information
Your information, including personal information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to provide you services and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.